Friday, November 23, 2012

fingers crossed




while ill definitely need more than luck and hope, I'm feeling pretty good, considering how nicely this particular project is going. for a while I was hesitant on how to introduce black when I knew there were going to a lot of creams and pale greys... But I think I nailed this, it's the perfect bridge. I also think I've begun to pin down my core aesthetic, something akin to mori girl, but sharper, cleaner. if I had to associate myself with any "design movement", I think it would be the interior design style known as rustic minimalism.



very satisfied, this will be up for sale when I'm ready to do a shoot. it's pretty free sized, but if you are interested feel free to contact me. ive also got a cream version in a vintage silk with charcoal print and henley placket. really getting into my groove now, so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment